fashion

Get The Look - Ariana Grande

17:00:00

Look 1. One of the most common looks I have seen Ariana in was jeans, which is great, because I do believe everyone should own a good pair of jeans. I decided to put two looks into one, so to recreate these looks, start with a pair of high waisted jeans from Asos, a grey crop from Cotton On and the ever popular fluffy crop from Ally Fashion. Ari pairs most of her looks with her favourite crossbody bag and black pumps. I found this quilted nude bag from Asos, the Ivette pumps and the Imogen pumps are both from Novo.
Look 2. I love this black and white chic look that Ari went for, so I just had to recreate it, the best I could anyway. I started with the fluffy crop from Ally Fashion, and paired it with a classic white shirt from Asos and a simple black skirt from Tobi. Finish off the look with the same quilted nude bag and Ivette pumps from above.















Look 3. The last look of Ari's I went with today was the gorgeous lace two piece she wore at a charity event. I have noticed that she wears a lot of two piece looks, normally black, that I just love. So when I found she wore it in white, I had to see if I could find something similar. (And I thought I did pretty well, if I do say so myself!) You can find this similar white lace two piece from Chic Empire and choose from either the bronte white platforms from Famous Footwear or the River Island White Sandals from Asos.

I hope this helps you recreate one of your favourite Ariana Grande looks, and if you have any suggestions on a next 'Get The Look' post, let me know in the comments below!

Danelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments