food

Sneaky Snack Sunday - Milky Way Blondies

19:02:00


So milky ways would probably be my favourite chocolate bars ever, and I wanted to see what other way I could enjoy them. Doing a lot of research on Pinterest (where else?!), I found these Milky Way Blondies from Crazy For Crust. I have never made blondies before or anything with milky ways in them, so I thought this would kill two birds with one stone.

This is any easy and delicious recipe to make and I do really like them, but if I were to change anything I might either add less caramel bits or none at all. They do add something else to the blondies but seem to over power them a bit, when really you would want the milky ways to stand out more. Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!!

Ingredients

2 Cups Brown Sugar
½ Cup Unsalted Butter
2 Eggs
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Plain Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt
½ Cup Caramel Bits
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
15 Fun Size Milky Way Bars, Chopped

Firstly preheat your oven to 170’C. Spray a slice tin with nonstick cooking oil and line with baking paper. Cream the brown sugar and butter in your electric mixer bowl with the paddle attachment. When creamy, add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until just combined. Add in the baking powder, salt and flour, and mix until well combined. Stir the caramel bits, milky ways and chocolate chips into the blondie batter.

Bake for 22 to 25 minutes. The middle may still be jiggly when removed from the oven but will continue to cook and firm when cooling. Do not over cook! Cool completely before slicing into squares, will make 12 to 18 depending on what size you want them. Store the blondies in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.


Enjoy and Happy Baking xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments